Friday, March 29, 2013

Opening Day!!

A couple weeks ago we started Connor's second year of baseball.
I cannot tell you how much this kid loves baseball!
And there's nothing like a parade to kick off the season.
It was a super early morning but we were all really good sports.
Except Dom. He had to work:( 

There's my buddy!
So proud! He would've been more proud if he were sporting a Giants uniform.
But we can't have it all, now can we! 
P.S. Doesn't he look like a giant in comparison to his teammates?!
Sorry Buddy...your parents make tall kids.

There's nothing like Little League Baseball.
*LOVE* 
And nothing like a clean uniform. Even if it's only for a second! 

GO TWINS!!!!
 
Here's to another fun season!
 
P.S. ONLY and I mean ONLY on the Little League Field will I be cheering for ANYONE other than our Giants!
(I need to figure out exactly who I need to brown nose to get my son in a black and orange uniform next season!)
 

3 comments:

  1. As a new resident to Twin Territory, I think Connor looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I love baseball so much-- ESPECIALLY little league. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete