Thursday, June 14, 2012

Promotion Tuesday

Even though today was officially the last day of school for the boys, Connor's school held a Kindergarten Promotion Ceremony on Tuesday.

It was so stinkin' cute!
And so was Connor.
The children all made their own hats.
They sang songs. 
 The teachers got into it too:)
 They marched to "Pomp and Circumstance."
 I included this picture to give you an idea of how tall Connor is compared to his classmates!
 They even received "diplomas!"
 After the ceremony they held a little party in the classroom.
Connor shared his seat with his sister. Love.
 And the children enjoyed one of their last Kindergarten Rug Time Stories. 
 After class we got some pics with some friends.

 It's kinda surreal that the year is over. I honestly don't know why it still comes as a shock to me...
every year I say, "I don't know where the time goes!"
...Well I'm sayin' it again!

Some day...before I know it...I'll be searching for the following picture to display next to a High School Graduation picture of this little guy.

He looks so thoughtful.
I wonder if he's pondering his future, the way I do.

Ehhh...he's probably wondering how soon he can get out to the playground with his buddies.
And that is perfectly fine with me.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love that they had a big ceremony! Love that sibling pic! They look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture.. and yes, you will be pulling that one out when he graduates high school! Congratulations, Connor!

    ReplyDelete