Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Today was my hubby's birthday!
It was also my dad's!
Yup...my hubby was born on my dad's birthday.
Though most of the time you will hear me complain about this matter...
I was thinking about it today...and it's actually kinda cool.

Tonight we had a little birthday dinner for them.
I made my Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Rice A Roni..
(You read correctly...Rice-A-Roni)
Ceasar Salad.
And "Carrot Souffle."
(I actually overcooked my carrots and thought, "Oh Crap! What am I going to do?!"
So I mashed them up, put them in one of my oval bakers, spread some brown sugar over the top, and popped it in the oven for a few minutes...Wala!...Carrot Souffle!)

Dessert: Kahlua Cake
We sang twice...Connor loved that!
I


Jeff's parents came.




Gram was here too.


It also just so happened that my cousin was in from Texas. So, she and my aunt and uncle joined us as well.




And look who's pulling himself up now?!?!


It was such a nice evening.

SO MUCH WORK!

But totally worth it to see the smiles on 2 of my Favorite Guys' faces!

Happy Birthday Guys!





3 comments: