Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcakes

A few weeks ago we had some family over to celebrate my mom's birthday. One of her favorite desserts is Pineapple Upside-Down Cake.
So I did a little search online and found these...

Oh, they were so yummy!!!


And very cute with a dollop of cool whip and a little marachino cherry on top.
There's something about individual desserts that I just love!


If you make these, just make sure not to fill your cupcake pan too full. I did. What a hot mess of burning butter I had in my oven! It took hours to get that smell and smoke out of my house! Ooops! I would really recommend using large muffin pans for this recipe. They'll be a little bigger but no bubbling over involved.

Mmmmm. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Or putting a larger cookie sheet under the pan might work! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete