Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Fun

Summer fun has begun! We are now in full swing June Madness...I think I over-extended ourselves this month. Rather...over-extended myself! The kids are having a blast!

Last week Connor began swim lessons, which start only 1 hour before Karate starts. (I only scheduled it this way for the month of June though...thank the Lord...because it's crazy!) He also started a Summer program at his pre-school last week. He's going with his cousin, Cale, and they absolutely love spending so much time together.

This week Dominic started rehearsals for his Summer show, Fiddler On the Roof. I love this show and can't wait to see it.

As for Emma Kate...she goes wherever we go, and gets a little extra time with me one on one...yeah! I have taken one extra day a week off of work this Summer to be with the kids, so I'm only working two days a week and some occasional Saturday's. It has been SO nice thus far.

And even though the weather has been so weird this Spring, finally the day of our first swim lesson...sunshine and warm Summer weather...




I can't get enough of this last picture and how big Miss Kate is getting! LOVE that girl!

4 comments:

  1. That last picture is hilarious. :)

    I want to be at swim lessons right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! And love that you took an extra day off during the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Pic of Emma Kate! and LOVE her swim suit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, Emma Kate looks like a little girl...no more baby! :( And LOVE that you get an extra day off this summer--and am totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete