Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orange Belt

This little guy has been taking Taekwondo for 2 months now. Since he started he has wanted to quite because he wanted a "colored belt." I kept telling him that he had to work hard and have lots of fun to get a colored belt. Today he finally had his graduation!

Family and friends all came to watch the kids perform.

Here are the little ones watching the more advanced kids "sparring." They were enthralled!


Go Connor!


We need to work on his "Middle Stance." As you can see, he is not very intense:)


I cannot tell you how fun it is to watch all these little guys.


And finally....an orange belt!!!!!!

Woohoo Connor!


This is one happy guy:)


On the way home I asked him if he wanted to quit now. (I had previously told him that once he moved up in rank to orange belt, if he still wanted to quit...he could.)

His response was, "No way! I want to keep going till I get my red belt!" (That's his favorite color.)

And so we have it...more Taekwondo in our future.

And a very happy Orange Belt.

At least until baseball starts...every time Connor is asked to run from one place to another during class, he finishes with a slide...


2 comments: