Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mr. Sun

This morning at work as I look out the windows at the rain and gloomy sky, I can't help but think back to the weekend...it was beautiful! A little chilly on Sunday.


Saturday. Gorgeous.


The kids and I were out front playing and I didn't have the heart to bring them in for lunch.


Any excuse for a picnic!



Even Libby wanted to participate.




I love this next picture! Connor loves the sun too:)



Today, we are singing the old Barney song...


"Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden sun...Please come out to play!"


Hope your Wednesday has some sunshine to it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm cracking up that you had your picnic in the driveway. You have such a gorgeous back yard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70 degrees here all week... just thought I'd rub it in since it's so rare that I get to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    I'm glad Connor is still Santa's favorite, even at Easter time.....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete