Saturday, February 5, 2011

Heidi's Birthday

OK so it's been a week since Heidi's birthday...I have majorly been struggling in the evenings with getting ANYTHING done. Every morning this past week I've told myself that I was going to blog at some point during the day....every night when the kids have gone to bed, I cannot force myself to do anything but watch TV and fall asleep. I have so much to do with some upcoming birthdays, etc...nothing gets done. I just can't shake this feeling of exhaustion lately.

Maybe it has something to do with the fun that I had on Heidi's birthday...
Maybe I am still paying for it.
Heidi always picks the best places for birthday fun...at first I was a little disappointed that
we didn't make it to Tahoe for the weekend...but then I walked into "That Bar" in Danville. We had such a good time...the service was good. The food was good (from what I recall.) The drinks were good (this I remember clearly!)

Here is the Birthday Girl.


Drinking her favorite wine (which I do have to agree...is pretty amazing!)

With her hubby.

With good friends.

This lady was a very good sport, showing up at 38 weeks prego to join in on the fun...well some of it anyway. Thanks for the ride!

Mary was my D.D. home. Love this girl!

Engaged couple #1...

Engaged couple #2...

Ben playing the drums with silverware!!! You should here him play...he's GOOD!

Not sure what was going on here but I love the look on Tegan's face! Had to include it. And check out those highlights:)

Did I mention we had a good time?!?!

I cannot post about Heidi's birthday without saying anything about what an amazing woman she is. This is a woman who will do anything for her friends and family. (She even took a home-made-apple pie and flowers to another friend who shares the same birthday!)
She is my go-to for all things fashion and all-things cooking...actually...all things. She is an amazing friend, mother, and wife. She means so many things to so many people. I am truly blessed to have her in my life and look forward to spending many, many more birthdays together.

Love you Heidi!










3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! So jealous of the birthday fun... have I mentioned that living in AZ blows sometimes? (P.S. your highlights look awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Matt's mouth open in every birthday picture? Lol!

    Um, I'm pretty sure I'm grabbing you inappropriately in that photo of the two of us... sorry about that...

    If it makes you feel any better, I still need to do my "Heidi's birthday recap" post... maybe I'll get on that tomorrow... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.....LOVE YOU!!! Great pics!!! As much as I'm there for you...you are there for me...we are good for each other like that!

    ReplyDelete