Thursday, January 13, 2011

We Have Hair!

All of my babies are born bald. For my boys this was no big deal to me. When God finally blessed me with a daughter, I invisioned bows, hair clips, and braids...for these I have prayed for God to bless me with patience!
Today at Target I saw a cute little package of bows...I looked at the bows, looked at Emma Kate's hair, and thought, "Maybe..."
I tried one and it stuck!!





We had another "First" today as well...she loves the straw!

We were playing on the floor at home and I gave her a cup with water and a straw.

(She has experimented a little at restaurants.)

She was so excited that she'd take a sip, then turn scoot herself on her butt in a circle...

I seriously need to get this action on video!

I am so thankful for my children and feel so blessed to be a Mom...it is so exciting to share these

little moments with them. I pray that the Lord blesses them with Joy and happiness throughout

their lives.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Love those Target bows! It took Rachel forever to get enough hair for bows and it was totally worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete