Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Corben!!!

Today we celebrated my nephew, Corben's, 1st birthday.
He is such a cutie. I love those cheeks!

He was not thrilled with his cupcake.
As always, my sister-in-law was an amazing party planner!


The crocodile theme was very cute.

The little ones had a fantastic time!

Ok...so did the "big ones!" Jeff is up and walking around today!

A really good time!!! I can't remember the last time I
was swung in a hammock! I think we need to get one.
I don't know who had more fun...


Dominic went as well. I didn't get any pics of him because
he was running around being chased by 3 and 4-year-olds!
Finally after all the excitement, the boys had to drag me home.


Thank you to Nick and Becki for a fantastic party.
We clearly had a great time! I also want to thank you
for an easy bedtime...the kids are tired!
Happy Birthday Corben.
We love you buddy!
(Please forgive the off-set pics, etc...I'm still
trying to figure this thing out!)





5 comments:

  1. Becky is amazing. That party was adorable! Glad Jeff is up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corben looks just like his brother! Adorable pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the alligator theme-- and the orange and green together is awesome! I kind of want a cupcake now...

    Wait, what happened to Jeff?

    ReplyDelete